After two successful events, the most prestigious annual data festival in Eastern Europe and Central Asia, DataFest Tbilisi, returns for its third and biggest iteration yet.
DataFest Tbilisi 2019 is ready to inspire its participants with new ideas, and provide a platfom to share knowledge and network.
The festival will take place on 14-16 November in the historic building of Tbilisi State University. This year, the scale of the event has more than doubled since 1000 participants with technical and non-technical competence will come together.
Who are speakers of DataFest?
Over the last two years, 80 high-profile speakers and trainers represented organizations such as Google, Facebook, Amazon and 30 other global companies. Here are some of the names from this year’s 60 speakers:
- Chris Kennedy from Berkeley Institute for Data Science
- Marek Miller from Google News Lab
- Danielle Diaz Dussan from Booking.com
- Harry Stevens from Washington Post
- Irakli Beridze from UN
- Christian Drescher from Mercedes-Benz
- George Mamaladze from Siemens
- Liviu Pop from Romanian Academy, Folklore Archive
- Milena Marin from Tactical Research, Amnesty International
- Estefania Gual from Strands
- Ilya Boyandin from Teralytics
- Joey Cherdarchuk from Darkhorse Analytics
- Andjela Todorovic from Createsi GmbH
- Lorena Rivero Del Paso from Global Initiative for Fiscal Transparency
- Rudolf Eremyan from Windsor.AI
- Tiziana Alocci from Market Cafe Magazine
- Mike Sager from EMILY’s List
- Jacopo Ottaviani from Code for Africa
- Piero Zagami from Market Cafe Magazine and Encode: Data Journeys
- Tarick Gracida from Global Initiative for Fiscal Transparency