Indigo is a media outlet focusing on in-depth coverage to help the audience analyze and evaluate various events, also fostering the promotion of new ideas and people.
The editorial board’s key guiding principles:
- Reliability: Every activity and product of the organization must meet high standards in order to cement and enhance the audience’s trust.
- Integrity: Indigo is free from any influences, acting only in line with the organization’s and public interests.
- Diversity: Equality, respect for human rights, and dedicating a platform to marginalized groups are Indigo’s top priorities. We respect human beings as independent individuals, regardless of their identity.
- Responsibility: Indigo fully embraces it responsibility to the audience, which is why we are carefully planning our projects and their outcomes.
- Accountability: Indigo is accountable to the public, and admitting and correcting mistakes is our duty.
- Transparency: We are clearly referencing authors and sources, whenever it is possible. Advertising, clearly separated from editorial content, is found in the Sponsored Stories section. The editorial board waives responsibility for the content of advertising materials. However, we do not publish ads disrespecting human rights or containing hate speech.